A selection of articles related to baltic.
Original articles from our library related to the Baltic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baltic.
- West Slavonic. A God of the woods; he has no idol or image, but is considered to be manifest throughout the forest primeval. His sacred day is Tuesday. Among the Baltic Slavs (whose name for him was Prove), especially in the area around Stargard, He was...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- West Slavonic. A local tutelary, a seven-headed warrior God associated with the South Baltic island of Rugen. See also, Svantavit....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Baltic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baltic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BALTIC STATES
- Cartographic Section. The boundaries and names shown on this map do not imply official endorsement or acceptance by the United Nations.
- Climate Change in the Baltic Sea Area
- Based on the BALTEX Assessment of Climate Change for the Baltic Sea Basin ( BACC).
- The Origin of the Baltic-Finns from the Physical Anthropological
- and Saami/Lapps) arrived in the Baltic region only about three thousand years ago uralistic studies.
Suggested News Resources
- Little Country, Big Impact
- At that time, the small Baltic state was an indistinct space, borders blurred by Soviet occupation. Since then Latvia has gained its independence, and I've gained a boisterous family with all the accompanying cultural traditions.
- UPDATE 1-COSCO must resolve non-payment issues - Baltic CEO
- By Jonathan Saul LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Baltic Exchange chief executive Jeremy Penn said on Wednesday he was concerned by non-payment issues by China COSCO Holdings , China's top shipping company, and urged a speedy resolution of the issue.
- Flybe plans fleet of 40 aircraft in Nordics, Baltics to serve new routes
- By AP, TALLINN, Estonia — The British regional airline Flybe says it plans set up a fleet of 40 planes in the Nordic and Baltic region to serve new routes there within the next three to four years.
- Russia Needs Ukraine, Baltic Ports to Ship Grain, Carrier Says
- By Marina Sysoyeva - Thu Aug 25 13:23:45 GMT 2011 Russia risks exporting less grain this season than the 23 million metric tons it's capable of reaching unless shippers can use ports in Ukraine and the Baltic States, according to ZAO Rusagrotrans.
- Hopeworks 'n Camden to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its US listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX first North, and the US 144A sector.
Suggested Web Resources
- BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
- International centre for the contemporary visual arts in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. Policies, exhibitions, visitor information.
- Baltic Yachts Americas - Worldwide Yacht Brokers
- Baltic Yachts Americas is a worldwide yacht broker for new and used performance sailing and motor yachts.
- BALTIC DRY INDEX (BDIY:IND) Index Performance - Bloomberg
- Index performance analysis for BDIY:IND. Get historical charts & market data for BALTIC DRY INDEX.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.