A selection of articles related to bamboo dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Bamboo Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bamboo Dictionary.
- Bamboo: Correspondences
- Bambusa vulgaris Folk Names: Common Bamboo, Ohe Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Hina Powers: Protection, Luck, Hex-Breaking, Wishes...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Bamboo Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bamboo Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JAVA::Dictionary Class new Dictionary() ใชสราง object dictionary
- content:ใชเพิ่มขอมูลเขาไปใน Dictionary example: Dictionary dictionary = new Dictionary (); dictionary.put ( "bamboo", "ไมไผ" ); dictionary.
- Catfish Clarias is vanishing from the waters of Kerala 'Mauhak' – yet
- Sep 25, 2010 'Mauhak' – yet another mystery in the dictionary of bamboo flowering.
- Works Cited
- if part of another work or a dictionary term]. Web Site. Online Encyclopedia or Dictionary Entry [MLA, §5.
- Plant Evaluation Notes
- included in Table 3. Nomenclature follows. The New Royal Horticultural Society.
Suggested Web Resources
- bamboo - Vietnamese Dictionary and Translation - Từ điển và dịch
- Translation 1. Translation 2. Translation 3.
- Tra từ: Hệ thống từ điển chuyên ngành mở - Free Online
- Free Online Vietnamese Dictionary - Hệ thống tra cứu từ điển chuyên ngành trực tuyến mở Anh, Pháp, Nhật, Việt, Viết Tắt.
- bamboo - definition of bamboo by the Free Online Dictionary
- Any of various usually woody, temperate or tropical grasses of the genera Arundinaria, Bambusa, Dendrocalamus, Phyllostachys, or Sasa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.