Bamileke Religious Beliefs
A selection of articles related to bamileke religious beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Bamileke Religious Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bamileke Religious Beliefs.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Bamileke Religious Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bamileke Religious Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Project Bamiléké
- Spirit of the hunter and spirit of cunning and of conquest among the Bamiléké. Religion and traditions.
- Education and Religious Beliefs: Supportive Determinants in the
- Amongst many other factors, the level of education and the religious belief of the household .
- Evil and Salvation in African Religion and Christianity
- Course: African Traditional Religion Interprets the Bible. Lecturer: ...
- THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND AFRICAN RELIGIONS
- The Ngyemba are a sub-group of the Bamileke ethnic group, and they live in the Western part of Cameroon.
- Antrocom 4(2) 1- Busatta B.qxp
- American rates of religious belief, for example, have three centuries religion has got a bad press, and has been ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Religion and expressive culture - Bamiléké
- Religious Beliefs. Prior to missionization, Bamiléké believed in a creator God, Nsi .
- Bamileke People
- Nov 3, 1998 Types of Art: Most Bamileke statues represent the chief (Fon).
- Bamileke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the colonial period, parts of the Bamileke adopted Christianism.
- The mystery of religion in the Bamileke culture (West Cameroon
- Dr. Dieu d'Apollo ha escrito una nota titulada The mystery of religion in the Bamileke culture (West Cameroon). Lee el texto completo aquí.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.