- Retro : SrIkRshNa pAnDavIyam ( 1966 ) complets 50 years
- The film deals with Lord Krishna helping the Pandavas in all needs from their childhood. Lord Krishna on the request of his aunty Kunti Devi (S.Varalaxmi) keeps protecting Padavas from the evil plans of Karavas.
- Kadiyam for speeding up Pothana memorial
- Hyderabad: Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari on Friday directed the officials to prepare a comprehensive plan for Bammera Pothana memorial development and Palakurty village development in Warangal district. At a review meeting at Secretariat with ...
- Poet's memorial in a state of utter neglect
- People of Andhra and Telangana fought over the nativity and legacy of saint poet Pothana for a long time but now, his grave at Bammera village in Palakurthy mandal, lies in utter neglect.
- Culture Development In Bangaru Telangana
- Bammera Potana (1450-1510) was born in Bammera, a village twenty miles away from Warangal. But, deliberately, people of Andhra region taken up a controversy that Pothana belonged to Ontimetta of Cudapah, but not of Bammera. Thirty experts ...
Bammera Pothana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bammera Pothana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bammera Pothana Topics
Related searcheshamiltonian path examples
wilbraham oates lennox
dream dictionary almanac
harriman state park history