- What is the most famous poem of Bammera Pothana on Sarawathi Devi? Improve What is the meaning of the poem Helen Keller by Langston Hughes?
- Given below is a table outlining fees to be paid by international
- Oct 22, 2010 Bammera Pothana, Palkurki Somanatha, Sivadevayya, Andhra.
- Chapver Two STRINGS OF PULL FOR PRAHLADA CARITRAM IN
- 3. BHAGAVATAM OF BAMMERA POTANA. Bammera Potana, a famous Telugu Poet, flourished during 1400-1470 A.
- The details of Training Institutes of Entrepreneurs set up by Banks in
- 24 A-7-1, Bammera. Pothana street. Ashok Nagar, ELURU -.
- þÂ§Â¦Á› ªÁœÁ ÁÏ
- ¯Á¥ÃÏúÃ ¬Á§ÃžÃžÁâ¥ÁþÃ ©ÃþÁä¡Á¥ÁÅ. Keywords: Bammera Potana, nArAyaNa Satakam, telugu lo.
- National RSETI Directory
- West. Andhra Bank. 08.
- Mirroring the spirit of Krishna
- Culled in part from Vyasa's Sanskrit and Bammera Pothana's Telugu version of Bhagavatam, Gopika geetam begins with the highly contended gopis in the presence of Lord Krishna, whom they consider their 'possession'.
- Telugu Bhakti Pages - Bammera Pothana Padyalu
- General peoms of Bommera Pothana · Gajendra Moksham · Telugu Bhati Pages.
- Bammera Pothana
- Bammera Potana (1450-1510) was born in Bammera, a village twenty miles away from Warangal, into a Niyogi Brahmin family.
- Bammera Potana « Saranaagathi – Surrender to the Divine
- Bammera Potana was a great devotee of Lord Rama. He is very famous in Andhra Pradesh for his highly devotional rendition of Srimad Bhagavatam in Telugu.
- Bammera Pothana
- 3 days ago Bammera Pothana (1450-1510) was an Indian Telugu poet best known for his translation of the Bhagavata Purana from Sanskrit to Telugu.
Bammera Pothana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bammera Pothana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.