- Don't pull out troops from Siachen, says 1987 hero Bana Singh
- Honorary Captain Bana Singh, a Param Vir Chakra winner for his exemplary courage and resilience in capturing a strategic Pakistani post at Siachen, advised on Thursday that India shouldn't withdraw its troops from the glacier's unforgiving icy heights.
- More Kashmiri youth joining army: Lt General Satish Dua
- Meanwhile, an army spokesman said after a strenuous training of 11 months, the latest batch of recruits of 103 Course Serial, participated in the passing out parade at the Bana Singh Parade Ground at Rangreth here. During the investiture ceremony, ...
- Another tragedy at Siachen as army porter falls to death
- Pakistani army suffered humiliating defeat in 1987 when Indian Army led by Honorary Captain Bana Singh captured their "Quaid" post located at 21,153 feet which was later named "Bana" post. However, for the last 12 years, the 150 kilometer Actual Ground ...
- Hanamanthappa's six days of struggle at Siachen
- The battalion is also manning Bana Post, Siachen's highest, situated on a sharp, high icy cliff, named after Subedar Bana Singh. The subedar was part of the 10-member team that captured the post, then under Pakistan and called Quaid Post, in 1984.
- DRS Kids celebrated 8th Founder's Day
- Maj Gen (Retd) Goverdhan Singh Jamwal, president of the Ex-Servicemen League and Captain Bana Singh, Param Vir Chakra (PVC) were the chief guests on the occasion, while families of Kargil Heroes Shaheed Hav Daler Singh Bhau and Shaheed Gr ...
Banashing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Banashing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
attica ferry lines
grand mal seizure
harry s truman post-presidency