A selection of articles related to bancroft library.
Original articles from our library related to the Bancroft Library. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bancroft Library.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Bancroft Library is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bancroft Library books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Bancroft Library 670 Cragmont Avenue University of California
- James D. Hart Director, The Bancroft Library, U. of California, Berkeley, 1995- 2011.
- The Bancroft Library University of California, Graduate Fellowship
- The Bancroft Library University of California,.
- Regional Oral History Office The Bancroft Library University of
- The Bancroft Library. University of California. Berkeley, California.
- Powered by the California Digital Library, University of California.
Suggested News Resources
- Elaine Tennant named new Bancroft Library director
- Elaine Tennant, new director of The Bancroft Library. Photo by Peg Skorpinski.
- Our Last Chance to Record the Voices of New Deal Workers through Oral History
- In this entry, I would like to consider two recent interviews recorded by the Regional Oral History Office (ROHO) of The Bancroft Library.
- Story of extinct Grizzly on display at naval museum
- The exhibit was created by the Bancroft Library in Berkeley and a smaller version is touring the state, with Vallejo the latest pit stop before a Ukiah visit.
- Actress brings Gertrude Stein's artistic circle to life
- It was the only book Lane published, but for years a manuscript about her time in Paris cavorting with the Steins, Picasso, Matisse and others languished in the Bancroft Library.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Bancroft Library
- May 10, 2010 The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley.
- Bancroft Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bancroft Library is the primary special collections library of the University of California, Berkeley.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bancroft Library Topics
Related searchessecurity account manager
air philippines history
dream dictionary quicksand
seven eleven australia
dream symbol sucking blood