Banded Iron Formations
A selection of articles related to banded iron formations.
Original articles from our library related to the Banded Iron Formations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Banded Iron Formations.
- Iron and Steel
- Planet: Mars Signs: Aries and Scorpio Day: Tuesday I bet you know that the red color of Mars is due to the great amount of iron oxide on that planet. Man has always used iron and steel for tools and weapons, to serve his working power and his defense. In iron...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Banded Iron Formations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Banded Iron Formations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 304 BANDED IRON FORMATION (BIF) ASSOCIATED WITH
- Banded iron formation (BIF) associated with glacial deposits has been described in late Neoproterozoic deposits around the world.
Suggested News Resources
- West Peak Iron Reveals Rock Chips up to 64.6% Iron from Liberian Projects
- The mineralization encountered by West Peak is typical of West African iron ore deposits where metamorphism has resulted in re-crystallization of magnetite banded iron formations to produce “itabirites” with grades ranging from 20% to 40% iron.
- CHART PAC : Article – The Australian Financial Review
- The initial geology report indicated the presence of banded iron formations and investors will be keen to see the results of surveying in an updated report on the junior explorer's potential.
- Talon Metals extends iron mineralization with more drillings
- Talon hit iron mineralization of two types: steeply dipping banded iron formations in northern and southern deposits and then surficial deposits in between.
- West Peak Iron reveals rock chips up to 64.6% iron from Liberian projects
- The mineralisation encountered by West Peak is typical of West African iron ore deposits where metamorphism has resulted in recrystallisation of magnetite banded iron formations to produce “itabirites” with grades ranging from 20% to 40% iron.
- RAP Acquisition Corp. and Ferrum Americas Mining Inc. announce updates to the
- All of the concessions under option host banded iron formations of unknown quantity and grade. The Mutún iron range is currently under active development by an Indian steel company, Jindal Steel Bolivia, in joint venture with the Bolivian Government.
Suggested Web Resources
- Banded Iron Formation
- Banded Iron formations occur in Proterozoic rocks, ranging in age from 1.8 to 2.5 billion years old.
- Banded Iron Formations: World of Earth Science
- Banded iron formations (BIFs) are chemically precipitated sedimentary rocks.
- BANDED IRON FORMATION
- Banded Iron Formation (also known as BIF, or as taconite in North America) is a term that is applied to a very unique sedimentary rock of biochemical origin.
- Banded Iron Formations: Interaction of Air, Water and Rocks
- A new model for the origin of the Banded Iron Formations.
Banded Iron Formations Topics
Related searchesred army the cold war
yellowstone national park/page/4
bertrand russell epistemology
montana important cities and towns