- UP launches landmark albums on Philippine 'bandurria'
- CELEBRATING its centenary this year, the University of the Philippines College of Music (CMu) has launched two landmark Philippine bandurria recordings or compact discs. The CDs, “Hatinggabi” (Midnight) and “Aurora” (Dawn), contain the works of Edna ...
- Bandurria, la ciudad milenaria de Huacho
- A la altura del kilómetro 141 de la Panamericana Norte, un cartel gigantesco anuncia el desvío a la Zona Arqueológica Monumental Bandurria, y, aunque la mayoría lo ignora, vale la pena conocer este destino.
- Sound of the Island
- It evolved from the Baroque era 10-string bandurria and laúd from Spain. It is made from a single block of wood and it has five pairs of steel strings.
- Pamintuan: 'Music is the soundtrack of life'
- De Ocampo, a musician herself, used to play bandurria, a Spanish stringed musical instrument, and belonged to a rondalla group during her younger days.
- Shale fields to get US$1.4 billion boost
- “With Lindero Atravesado and Bandurrias we estimate that over the years ahead ... Neuquén will double its oil production and that the gas produced by these fields could replace more than 40 shiploads of imports, which would represent US$1.6 billion in ...
Bandurria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bandurria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslayla bint al-minhal
zarphatic language distinct features
our gang status of ownership
hudson river geography
james k polk foreign policy