A selection of articles related to banish.
Original articles from our library related to the Banish. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Banish.
- Anger Banishing
- You need: Floating white candle, Banishing herb, Bowl of water. Hold the candle and pour all the anger into it. Cry if you feel the need. When done, place the candle into the bowl of water. Sprinkle the banishing herb on the water widdershins around the...
Spells >> Candle Magick
- Samhain Sabbat Ritual
- Now is the time of year in which we pass from light into darkness, symbolized by the death of the God of the sun. At this time, the spirits may roam the Earth along with the living, and the Goddess is in her crone aspect. Seasonal items should decorate the...
Holidays >> Samhain
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Yule Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates rebirth and renewal, and the return of longer days as the Lord of the Sun is reborn from the womb of the Goddess. Wreaths and evergreen trees may decorate the home. Set up the altar with your usual tools. Extra tools will include a Yule...
Holidays >> Yule
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Banish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Banish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bill James' Solution To Speeding Up Baseball? Banish The Balk Rule
- BOSTON — If Bryce Harper thinks baseball is “tired,” then Bill James has a pretty simple solution to wake it up. The writer and baseball statistics guru said Friday at the 2016 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference that while he hadn't heard Harper's ...
- Manchester United v West Ham: Mata eyes Wembley spot to banish Liverpool blues
- Manchester United host West Ham in the FA Cup quarter-finals and Juan Mata wants to seize the chance of sealing a return to Wembley. Juan Mata is desperate for Manchester United to put their Liverpool defeat behind them with an FA Cup quarter-final win ...
- Sale Sharks seek to banish Northampton Saints hoodoo
- Sale Sharks bid to banish another East Midlands Premiership hoodoo on Saturday afternoon when they step out at Northampton Saints.(2pm).
- Banish the bloat: 10 diet tweaks for a flat stomach
- Breaking down your food efficiently is essential to ensure nutrients are absorbed, elimination is complete and bloating is banished for good. The below tips will get your digestion firing and your stomach flat in no time. 1.
- Ireland out to banish negative omens in Oman opener
- Ireland will be looking to put some decidedly shaky form behind them over the next five days in India in a bid to make it past the first round of the World Twenty20 for the first time since 2009.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.