Banned Films India
A selection of articles related to banned films india.
Original articles from our library related to the Banned Films India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Banned Films India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Banned Films India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Banned Films India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Pakistan had earlier banned big banner Indian films like 'Haider', 'Phantom' and 'Ek Tha Tiger'. Indian films have done well in Pakistan since a ban on their screening was lifted during the tenure of former military dictator and President Pervez Musharraf.
- 3 films censor board feels are too hot for India to handle
- Unfreedom, Muzaffarnagar Baaqi Hai and Jashn-e-Azadi were the three films which were screened within a closed room at Gandhi Peace Foundation in New Delhi. These films have been, so far, screened at more than 100 locations including universities and ...
- Race movie review: This Jesse Owens biopic grips you till the finish line
- We're still feeling the shock waves from Maria Sharapova's admission that she tested positive for Meldonium, a banned substance.
- I will make 'Leela's CDs, if not screened
- "I make movies for the viewers. If my movie is not allowed to be screened in theatres, I will make CDs of it and will sell it setting up a stall in front of the Producer's Association office," he says.
- Arena Television in the firing line after BT Sport stoppage time blackout
- Croker added to the hype by holding the book launch in London's erotica store Coco de Mer, where he announced Revolution Films have bought an option on the rights. As for reading the book itself, don't bother. It's that bad.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.