A selection of articles related to bantu culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Bantu Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bantu Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Bantu Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bantu Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- OPINION: The search for Ubuntu in Africa's corporate landscape
- With linguistic equivalents in many Bantu languages it is an important relational value expressing humanity and a sense of being through others. This is best ...
- When love and politics collide
- Fortunately for our democracy, the EFF gets this, thereby keeping alive the nascent culture of competitive democratic politics. * Eusebius McKaiser is the best-selling author of A Bantu In My Bathroom and Could I Vote DA? A Voter's Dilemma.
- Pitfalls and potentialities of nuptials between opposition parties
- Maseti says voters "not comfortable with the DA" or the ANC, or tired of Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema's "tantrums" might "throw their weight behind General Bantu Holomisa's party".
- Twang of the harmonica returns to Kannada films
- In the 1980s, the harmonica, as it is also called, started losing ground to guitars and keyboards in popular culture. But the instrument is once again being patronised by the Kannada film industry.
- Queen Latifah and Paula Patton Come to Zoe Saldana's Defense for Nina Simone
- Queen Latifah and Paula Patton are coming to Zoe Saldana's defense after tons of people have criticized the actress for her choice to portray Nina Simone in the upcoming biopic, Nina.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bantu Culture Topics
Related searchesfixed-wing aircraft history
koreatown seattle washington
the hierarchy of angels
gateway of india history