A selection of articles related to bantu literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Bantu Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bantu Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Bantu Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bantu Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Inheritance of the Bantu/Benin haplotype causes less severe hemolytic and
- There are reports in the literature of differential responses of Brazilian SCA patients to the HC treatment according to the βS-haplotypes, especially in relation to inflammation, oxidative stress, DNA damage and Hb F levels.
- Taking discourse to the people
- This year's Time of the Writer festival is an important one – a crucial discussion is going to be taking place during this 5-day gathering of many stakeholders in South African literature.
- The facts in black and white
- He was awarded the May Ester Bedford Prize for Bantu literature in 1935 and Nelson Mandela once referred to him as “a poet laureate of the African people”. But definitely no Nobel! Second, his research revealed no record of a Professor Nkululeko in the ...
- AfroQuiz 2016 celebrates African culture with the help of local authors
- This year's theme is black literature; accordingly, the CCACH has asked some local authors to participate, including Tololwa Mollel. Mollel was chosen as the featured author for the under-nine age range as he has published over 20 books, many of which ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.