- The need for an indigenous creative tradition
- Some of its early members include playwrights like Imtiaz Ali Taj, Rafi Pir, Asghar Nadeem Syed, Sarmad Sehbai, Ashfaq Ahmed, Mirza Ather Baig, Bano Qudsia and Shahid Nadeem; thespians like Zia Mohyeuddin, Arshad Mehmood, Usman Pirzada and ...
- Let people be
- He said that I should prefer reading Pakistani writers like Bano Qudsia and Qudrattullah Shahab, rather than searching for Indian writers.
- Why did she leave Pakistan?
- In Pakistan, Qurratulain Hyder's decision to leave Pakistan and settle in India has just one explanation: Aag ka Darya had caused it. But Hyder remained tight-lipped over the issue and nothing ever came out of her pen either.
- Remembering those who have passed away
- Writer Bano Qudsia speaks at a session on Day II. PHOTO: ABID NAWAZ/EXPRESS. LAHORE: “A lot of poets who have today carved a niche for themselves have been mentored by poet Bedil Haideri,” poet Nasir Bashir said on Saturday.
- On The Mall: Sixth iteration of literature and cultural fest commences
- Distinguished novelist Bano Qudsia also spoke on the occasion. Despite her failing health, she stood up from her chair and took to the podium to speak amid applause. Qudsia said the applause was therapeutic.
Banu Qudsia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Banu Qudsia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.