- Pedi (also known as Bapedi, Bamaroteng, Marota, Basotho, Northern Sotho) – in .... female genres which has recently been included within the definition of kiba, ...
- Financial boost for Limpopo's two kings
- The two kings in Limpopo, Vhavenda King Toni Mphephu Ramabulana and King Thulare III of the Bapedi Nation, will receive a budget allocation to discharge their responsibilities.
- IPHC leader laid to rest (PHOTOS)
- The service was attended by thousands of congregants and dignitaries, including Minister of Water and Sanitation Nomvula Mokonyane, singer Yvonne Chaka Chaka, mining magnate Patrice Motsepe and his wife Precious and Bapedi king Victor Thulare III.
- ConCourt dismisses traditional appeal for Bapedi kingship
- The decision by the Constitutional Court on Monday to in effect award kingship of the Bapedi tribe to the Sekhukhune royal family over the royal house of Mamone could still have far-reaching effects.
- ConCourt to rule on Bapedi kingship
- Johannesburg - The Constitutional Court will on Monday deliver its ruling on who is the rightful Bapedi king. The case stems from a dispute between the Mampuru and Sekhukhune royal families. The commission on traditional leadership disputes that the ...
Bapedi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bapedi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessymbolic meaning of snakes
azazel azazel in demonology
cuisine of seychelles