A selection of articles related to baptism.
Original articles from our library related to the Baptism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baptism.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 20:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
Baptism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baptism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holy Baptism - Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Baptism, God actually does give us the gift of eternal life! Let's learn more about What is Baptism?
- Baptism and Confirmation
- Cover: El Greco (1541-1614), Baptism of Christ, Museo del Prado, Madrid, Spain.
- Baptism. ❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖. Let us consider the teaching of the Word of God concerning Baptism.
- The Book of Common Prayer, Formatted as the original This
- Holy Baptism is full initiation by water and the Holy Spirit into.
Suggested News Resources
- California priest shows up drunk to baptism, church suspends him
- BY Christina Boyle A California priest has been suspended for showing up at a baptism so drunk he could barely walk. Rev.
- Church to Fight Washington State Decision to Prohibit Baptism in Public Park
- An Olympia church is considering its legal options after the state of Washington denied its request to hold a baptism ceremony at a park on the grounds of the Capitol.
- Baptism of fire as Bees blown away by Ealing
- THE start of the rugby season came too early for Bees who were soundly beaten here at Damson Park by last year's League Two champions.
- City out to win big one despite baptism of fire
- Manchester City face a baptism of fire in the Champions League – but that won't stop them trying to go all the way in Europe's top club competition.
Suggested Web Resources
- Baptism - What is Christian Baptism?
- A biblical explanation of the meaning, significance and purpose of baptism in the life of a Christian.
- The Sacraments: Baptism | Seasonal Feature | American Catholic
- For Catholics, the Sacrament of Baptism is the first step in a lifelong journey of commitment and discipleship.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.