- Minor glitches noted in centralized trash collection in city's lowland barangays
- SOME minor issues were faced by City Hall on the first day of centralized garbage collection in lowland barangays in the city yesterday. The dispatching team of the Department of Public Services (DPS) at the South Road Properties was having difficulty ...
- Cebu City's upland barangays consider rationing water
- UPLAND barangays in Cebu City plan to start rationing water if there will be no rains next week.
- El Niño hits 13 Oro barangays
- ABOUT 2,000 hectares cropland have been damaged in the 13 hinterland barangays in Cagayan de Oro City, affecting more than a thousand farmers as the long dry spell continues to wreak havoc in Northern Mindanao. In a data provided by the City ...
- 2 months, no pay for volunteer firefighters in barangays
- The barangays with their own fire volunteers are Apas, Sto. Niño, Sta. Cruz, Guadalupe, Lorega, Tisa, Tejero, Punta Princesa, Quiot, Inayawan, Pardo, Cogon, Basak San Nicolas, Luz, Pasil, Sawang Calero, Suba, Sambag II, Mabolo, Ermita, Hipodromo and ...
- Rama orders garbage collected in BO-PK allied barangays
- AFTER seeing uncollected garbage in three barangays known as bailiwicks of the rival Bando Osmeña-Pundok Kauswagan (BO-PK), Cebu City Mayor Michael Rama said his administration will take over garbage collection in these areas. “I don't know what's ...
Barangays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barangays books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrobert lansing
who are the gods of shamanism
fibula the body or shaft
nmes the gallo-roman period
dream interpretation smile
mishneh torah english translations