- Mahabharata war or Pathankot attack: Why are the sacrifices made only by the
- Finally, Barbareek, who was a grandson of Bhima had set out to participate in the war of Kurukshetra promising his mother that he would fight for the weaker side.
- Dancing amidst violence, beyond confines of forms
- Barbareek's head was placed at the top of a mountain during the war and he witnessed everything. He represents our inner self, the collective human consciousness,” says Mitul. 'Buddha: The Why Within' questions our unceasing quests and desires.
- Which Mahabharata Character Are You? A Micropolitical Analysis
- Not many know about Aravan and Barbareek who are inseparable characters in folk tales, about Hidimbi, Ulupi, Gadothgaja, Babruvahana and Chithrasena, who are hidden tribal characters, about transgenders Amba, Ambika and Ambalika, about characters ...
- A treasure trove for Indologists
- Alf Hiltebeitel is possibly the most prolific, varied and intense in research on the Mahabharata (MB) among modern scholars.
- शीश का दान देकर बर्बरीक ऐसे बना था बाबा श्याम
- फाल्गुन में शुक्ल पक्ष की द्वादशी का विशेष महत्व है। हजारों साल पहले इसी दिन वीर बर्बरीक भगवान कृष्ण को अपना शीश दान में देकर बाबा श्याम बन गया था। द्वादशी को राजस्थान, हरियाणा, पंजाब और ...
Barbareek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barbareek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaampes biography of the millennium
hungarian language dialects
mount ararat elevation