A selection of articles related to barberry.
Original articles from our library related to the Barberry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barberry.
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Barberry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barberry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nine barberry varieties named black stem rust-resistant
- These varieties will be eligible for interstate sale starting March 22, 2016, provided that no adverse comments are received before the comment period closes on February 22, 2016.
- VDOT: Barberry Lane to close permanently in Virginia Beach
- Transportation officials will permanently close Barberry Lane next week as part of the Holland Road Connection Project. Starting Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Police: Man follows woman into her DC apartment building, and attempts sexual
- Police say the only distinguishing characteristic about the suspect is that he had a Barberry Print scarf over his head.
- First Warning Traffic: Thursday Traffic
- Centerville Turnpike Bridge closed this weekend, Saturday 6:00 AM through Sunday at 6:00 PM. A detour will be in place to 168 Chesapeake Expressway. *.
- Police confirm bones are missing Rochester man
- On the afternoon of Saturday, March 5, police responded to a wooded area in the 2000 block of Barberry Court after a man walking his dog near the creek found what appeared to be a human bone. Detective Lt. Jason Schmittler, of the Shelby Township ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.