A selection of articles related to barbershop quartet.
Original articles from our library related to the Barbershop Quartet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barbershop Quartet.
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Barbershop Quartet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barbershop Quartet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BARBER SHOP QUARTET HARMONY
- tion and Encouragement 01 Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America. Inc.. Jot free distribution 10 the members 01 the Society.
- DEVOTED TO THE INTERESTS OF BARBER SHOP QUARTET
- tion and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing ill America,.
- Muskegon, MI, Barbershop Quartet Club Newsletter - Bqpa.com
- from Bill Rood NEWS NOTES for the MUSKEGON#104 Sept., 2010. BARBERSHOP QUARTET CLUB.
- Voices Unlimited is a registered barbershop quartet through the
- Voices Unlimited is a registered barbershop quartet through the Barbershop Harmony Society.
- An Historical View of Barbershop Music and the Sight-Reading
- and Learning Practices of Early Championship Barbershop Quartet Singers,. 1939-1963. Benjamin C.
Suggested News Resources
- Ross Barbour, a Founding 'Freshman,' Dies at 82
- By DOUGLAS MARTIN In 1947, Ross Barbour and three other freshmen decided to take a year's break from college to take their barbershop quartet on the road.
- Barbershop quartet to perform at Bain Center
- For single seniors. Get together with others to attend events, shop, go sightseeing, dine out and more. 301-596-6385.
- A golden memory revived through barbershop singing
- PETERSBURG — Mona Andres loved singing, especially mastering the tricky harmonies of a barbershop quartet. She stuck with the music long after singing baritone for the Treble Rebels, a regional champion quartet 50 years ago.
- Barbershop quartet to hold free concert
- The Sonoran Sound is a Tucson barbershop quartet with a repertoire that includes jazz, swing and pop standards as well as ballads, comedy and traditional barbershop favorites. Barbershop quartets sing a cappella in four-part harmony.
- West Chester Day winners
- By Anonymous The audience enjoyed music from Max Hardesty, Barbershop Quartet, Davis St. Dual, Jerome James, Gospel HIMS and Cabin Boys.
Suggested Web Resources
- Barbershop Harmony Society
- 2 days ago Barbershop Harmony Society, the largest all male a cappella singing organization in the world.
- The Music Man- Barbershop Quartet - YouTube
- Feb 14, 2008 Professor Harold Hill turns a quartet of bickering school board members into a very talented singing group.
- Hire Barbershop Quartets, Barbershop Quartet Music
- GigMasters helps you hire professional barbershop quartets in your area. Whether it's a wedding, corporate event, or private party, you'll easily find.
- The Ultimate in Barbershop Links: Main
- The Ultimate in barbershop Links. Arrangers. Mixed Quartets · Miscellaneous · Search · Top 50 Links Welcome to my barbershop links site.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.