A selection of articles related to barbie controversies.
Original articles from our library related to the Barbie Controversies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barbie Controversies.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- (justice) Daughter of Zeus and Themis, one of the Horae. Goddess of Divine Justice, She purified disputes and arbitrated controversies by application of Divine Will....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
Barbie Controversies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barbie Controversies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How the Barbie Doll Has Changed Her Body Over 57 Years (PHOTOS)
- That means slimmer hips, a wider waistline, and a smaller bust, according to Mattel, which wants Barbie “to have more of a teenage physique” for her “hip-huggers to look right.” 2007: Skipper's controversial 1975 version returns.
- The One Thing Zendaya Won't Let Makeup Artists Change
- In Zendaya's interview, the 19-year-old former Disney star touches upon nearly every majorly publicized moment in her recent past, including her sometimes controversial, but always on-point hair.
- It's a Doll's Life: Barbie's Controversies and Triumphs
- Barbie's new bodies—petite, tall and curvy forms that will be sold alongside the original starting Jan. 28—are sure to spark debate. But Barbie's used to it.
- Costa Rica lawmakers question controversial women's-only bank
- Critics of the “pink and chic” Banca Kristal have complained since the bank's opening in December that the banks are sexist and reinforce negative stereotypes about women, with some comparing their “Barbie-themed” appearance to that of hair salons more ...
- As first lady, Nancy Reagan's mission was backing 'Ronnie'
- If Reagan was the Teflon president, family friend and former aide Michael Deaver wrote, then Mrs. Reagan was the “flypaper first lady.” Controversies always stuck to her.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Barbie Controversies Topics
Related searchesarmin joseph deutsch
wicked musical synopsis
feminist movement achievements
chicago band the post-cetera era
alfred adler education and studies