A selection of articles related to barefoot benefits.
Original articles from our library related to the Barefoot Benefits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barefoot Benefits.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Barefoot Benefits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barefoot Benefits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why kids should go barefoot more (and probably adults, too)
- Dr. Kacie Flegal, who specializes in pediatrics, wrote about optimal brain and nervous system development of babies and toddlers, stating that being barefoot benefits a young child tremendously. “One of the simplest ways to motivate proprioceptive and ...
- Surprising benefits and risks of going barefoot
- And when the weather is nice, it feels good to walk barefoot across the lawn and feel the warm earth and grass beneath our feet. But walking barefoot may also have some surprising health benefits and risks.
- Why kids should go barefoot
- Shoes destroy feet, preventing proper toe spread, which interferes with the foot's ability to function properly, and prevent proper movement development, which can make children more susceptible to foot and lower leg injury.
- Therapy May Lessen Effects Of Cerebral Palsy
- Researchers say that after 20 weeks of what's called whole-body vibration training, kids and young adults with cerebral palsy saw a range of benefits.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Barefoot Benefits Topics
Related searcheschinese language sounds
banach space dual space
dr w c minor