A selection of articles related to barefoot myths.
Original articles from our library related to the Barefoot Myths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barefoot Myths.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Barefoot Myths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barefoot Myths books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why kids should go barefoot more
- I decided to research the myths and benefits of going barefoot, and what I found out may surprise you.
- Behind Closed Doors: Why You Need To Watch The Documentary About Domestic Abuse
- Anna Hall, the creator of the film, was keen to challenge certain myths about domestic abuse. A key concern for ... She tells the unit that the only reason she didn't have internal bleeding from him stamping on her is because he was barefoot.
- Why You Should Let Your Kids Go Barefoot Outside
- Regardless of where you stand, there are a great number of benefits that can come from letting your child go barefoot outside, and one mother set out to dispel the myths that say otherwise.
- Comment: Why kids should go barefoot more (and probably adults, too)
- During an unseasonably warm day this past winter, my husband and I walked with our three boys to the playground down the street from our house. The sunshine was toasty and the boys were quick to take advantage of it. As soon as we arrived, all three of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Barefoot Myths Topics
a tale of two cities pop culture
meaning of dreams about earthworm
speaking in tongues