- Why the Youngest Actor Cast as Jean Valjean Returns in the Role on Broadway 18
- I've just finished playing Phantom in the West End and that is such a challenging role to sing when you're—I would say I'm a bari-tenor. I can go up high, but I can't settle quite low.
- Article to be sent: Hong Kong photographer captures 4 years in transgender
- “I was originally a singer and actor whose goal was to make it on Broadway … [but] my transition threw a little wrench in my plans, because having a bari-tenor/counter-tenor voice doesn't exactly put you up for many leading lady roles,” she says.
- Bill Theisen leaving Skylight, joining Univ. of Iowa opera program
- Theisen, who describes his voice as “a bari-tenor,” has gone on to direct more than 100 operas and musical shows. He has worked with Carnegie Mellon University, the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, New York University and other institutions.
- Spectacularly Sappy: Alan Cumming
- Cumming's smoky bari-tenor voice aptly tackles an array of musical styles, including some fun mash-ups that he proclaims he was a bit “judgy” about, including Adele's “Someone Like You,” Lady Gaga's “The Edge of Glory,” and Katy Perry's “Firework.
- 4th Wall Theatre To Hold Open Auditions For BIG FISH
- 4th Wall Theatre To Hold Open Auditions For BIG FISH (BLOOMFIELD, NJ) -- 4th Wall Theatre announces open auditions for all roles in its June 2016 proeuction of BIG FISH - written by book writer John August, and TONY-nomiated composer lyricist, Andrew ...
Baritenor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baritenor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.