- Journalist Barkha Dutt files police complaint about threat calls following JNU
- Journalist Barkha Dutt on Tuesday claimed that she has been receiving threat calls for her reportage on the JNU row over which she has lodged a police complaint and appeared before a Metropolitan Magistrate court to get her statement recorded.
- Video: Capitalist, free-thinker Barkha Dutt's response to nationalist Anupam Kher
- Barkha Dutt's response to Anupam Kher, who she said was a “hard act to follow”, was no less of a speech. Barkha's main point was this – let's step back from the histrionics and politics, shed the hypocrisy and get back to conversations.
- Barkha Dutt's Reply To Anupam Kher's Telegraph National Debate Speech Will
- You may or not agree to Barkha Dutt's brand of journalism but you should sit-up and take notice of the way she spoke at the recent Telegraph National Debate. She talks about Azadi and freedom within the confines of a country.
- After Twitter abuse, Barkha Dutt says she's getting threatening calls
- Journalist Barkha Dutt on Friday said that she received threatening calls, full of abuses, from an unknown number following the publication of her column on Kanhaiya Kumar titled, “Meeting Kanhaiya Kumar—the Man who made ' Azaadi' an Anthem”.
- A Letter To PM Modi From 'Anti-National Sickular Presstitute' Barkha Dutt
- I write to you today because like so many of my fellow citizens, I am both angry and anguished.
Barkha Dutt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barkha Dutt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Barkha Dutt Topics
Related searcheswembley stadium redevelopment
cognac drink cognac-based drinks
vh1 divas divas 2004
military history of iraq pre-saddam baath party 1963-1979
dream dictionary intruder