A selection of articles related to barley uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Barley Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barley Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Barley: Correspondences
- Hordeum spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Powers: Love, Healing, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Barley Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barley Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Narcissism: The science behind the rise of a modern 'epidemic'
- The subject of narcissism has intrigued people for centuries, but social scientists now claim that it has become a modern “epidemic”. So what is it, what has led to its increase, and is there anything we can do about it?
- Can The Perennial Really Be the Most Sustainable Restaurant in the World?
- The process is about six times more productive than traditional soil-based agriculture and uses one-tenth the water. Once buildout of the facility is completed later this month, The Perennial's closed-loop system will reduce food waste ...
- What's craft beer without craft barley malt
- “This is old-school heritage malting,” says Nesel, whose “micro malt house” uses barley from a nearby farm and returns some of it as malt to the farm's craft brewing operation, which turns out small batches of beer sold at farmers markets and local pubs.
- Fort Collins Beer Insider: 1933 celebrates anniversary
- 1933 Brewing is celebrating its two-year anniversary from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday.
- Fighting Extremism With Knowledge: Learning The Lessons Of Muhammad
- Muhammad and his family ate a type of bread made with barley. He often gave the bread away before ... Sheikh Hassan uses the story of the prophet's aversion to profanity to tell his students that "obscenity is not cool.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.