A selection of articles related to barley.
Original articles from our library related to the Barley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Barley.
- Barley: Correspondences
- Hordeum spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Powers: Love, Healing, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 5:2 Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead: 5:3 Both male and female shall ye put out, without the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers. 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Barley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's how to elevate simple barley to a whole other taste level
- Barley is comfortably common. You can find it easily, often sold in generic packages, sitting next to the bags of split peas and navy beans on the lowest shelf at your unfancy neighborhood supermarket. Barley is familiar.
- Wrestling: A 'cowboy' on the mat, Penn Manor's Barley on a roll at states
- Also keep it in mind if you happen to be at the Giant Center for the third day of PIAA wrestling tournament on Saturday and catch Barley (160 pounds) down on the mat. Because over the years, Barley has learned plenty from helping out his dad on that farm.
- Brand New: Malted Barley offers heady selection of beers, pretzels at its
- PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The first floor of the Kinsley Building came alive last weekend when The Malted Barley threw open its doors at 334 Westminster St.
- Craft Beer Boom Spurs Demand for Close-to-Home Barley Malt
- Dennis Nesel converts barley to malt the way it was done hundreds of years ago, spreading the water-soaked grain on his malt house floor and turning it with a shovel as it germinates to release the sugar needed for fermentation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.