- Noun, 1. Barney Oldfield - United States race driver who was the first to drive faster than a mile a minute (1878-1946).
- Hartmann Family
- Oldfield and were the parent's of Barney Oldfield.
- Spdwy II flier 5-11 web
- Barney Oldfield, standing, speaks with protégé, Tommy Milton (driver) in front of newly rebuilt Uniontown Speedway board track press stand, 1917. 2.
- ORIGIN OF THE STATIC LINE by Bob Gillette The origin of the
- The first S-2 officer was Captain Barney Oldfield. While nominally the S-2 officer, he saw his primary role to be a publicist, at which he excelled.
- The fairest of all -- The stars align on State Fair grandstand
- By Tom Weber For decades, the stars who performed in front of the grandstand during the Minnesota State Fair bore names such as Dan Patch, Barney Oldfield and Joie Chitwood.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame pushes predecessor into background
- The inaugural IMHoF class featured Bill France Sr.
- Barney Oldfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Berna Eli "Barney" Oldfield (June 3, 1878 – October 4, 1946) was an automobile racer and pioneer. He was born on a farm on the outskirts of Wauseon, Ohio.
- Barney Oldfield
- Soon Barney Oldfield was a household name and was racing cars all over the country, setting speed records left and right.
- Barney Oldfield - International Motorsports Hall of Fame Member
- But one thing is certain: Barney Oldfield was one of the greatest, if not the greatest, race drivers of all time.
- barney oldfield
- Mar 28, 2004 1910: Barney Oldfield in a One-Mile Exhibition Assault Barney Oldfield in the Peerless Green Dragon, probably 1904 .
- Barney Oldfield
- Barney Oldfield MGMT logo. We work with a very small number of actors and develop television and film projects for them.
Barney Oldfield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barney Oldfield books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.