- US Airstrikes Target Islamic State in Libya
- Meanwhile, three Islamist militant groups in Libya have claimed allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: Tripoli Province in the west, Barqa Province in the east and Fezzan Province in the south.
- ISIS Fast Facts
- Wilayat al-Barqa, the Libyan branch of ISIS, claims responsibility for the explosions. February 22, 2015 - ISIS releases a video that appears to show at least 21 Kurdish Peshmerga fighters in cages paraded down Iraqi streets.
- ISIS Libya foothold threatens EU
- These groups were attracted by the first ISIS stronghold, set up in the Barqa Province (Cyrenaica), especially around Derna.
- U.S. Airstrikes in Libya Hit Islamic State
- Meanwhile, three Islamist militant groups in Libya have claimed allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al- Baghdadi: Tripoli Province in the west, Barqa Province in the east and Fezzan Province in the south.
Barqa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barqa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesritual cannibalism
latifundia roman latifundia
alcohol nucleophilic substitution
preston tucker entrepreneur
cirque landform description
bicuspid aortic valve