- Here's a hint of what you missed at Barranquilla's Carnival
- Barranquilla's carnival, the biggest in the world after Rio de Janeiro, kicked off Saturday with its epic Battle of Flowers parade. For those of you who are not in Colombia, here's what you missed.
- Booked yet? Barranquilla's carnival announces 2016 program
- Colombia's Caribbean city of Barranquilla announced details for their February carnival, sparking anticipation for one of the world's biggest carnivals. The 2016 edition of the carnival will be rammed with kings, queens, extravagant costumes, music and ...
- Barranquilla: South America's 'other' carnival
- Barranquilla, Colombia (CNN) Bikinis, bare skin, face paint, feathers. Pretty much what you'd expect this time of year from Rio Carnival, right? Well, sure.
- From Alabama to Colombia: Love in the time of Zika
- As I write this, the people of Barranquilla, a lively city on the Caribbean coast, pour into the streets each night in colorful parades and revelries to celebrate Barranquilla Carnival, Colombia's largest and most important folklore festival.
- Why visiting Colombia is a good idea
- Most of us know Colombia as a dangerous country, and we do not take time to research about its true beauty. There many reason you should spend some time there and learn with their culture. Colombia is a Wonderful Country and it has a lot to offer.
Barranquillas Carnival is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barranquillas Carnival books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.