- Texas attorney accused of storm barratry wants case in Hidalgo County
- Edinburg attorney R. Kent Livesay wants a lawsuit brought by Allstate Texas Lloyds, which accuses him of fraudulently representing several storm victims and demanding payment on their behalf, moved to Hidalgo County. The lawsuit, filed Dec.
- Runoff watch: Legislative races
- What he has going against him, besides his conviction for barratry, is at least one establishment group that is sure to spend money to try to defeat him, money that he doesn't have and probably won't be able to raise.
- Rep. Reynolds represents self in barratry trial
- He was easily re-elected during his first trial just before a jury found him guilty of six counts of "solicitation of professional employment," or misdemeanor barratry.
- Rep. Reynolds' convicted of misdemeanor barratry
- A Montgomery County jury convicted Reynolds, a Missouri City Democrat, of five counts of misdemeanor barratry after a week-long trial in which he represented himself. He was among eight Houston-area lawyers charged in 2013; Reynolds is the only one ...
- Rep. Ron Reynolds out on bond while appealing barratry conviction
- Attorney and State Representative Ron Reynolds will be out on bond as he appeals his conviction of barratry. Dressed in a jail jumpsuit and shackled at the wrists and ankles, Reynolds got part of his wish from a Montgomery County judge.
Barratry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barratry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjocelyn marcel keyes
the city of ember plot
autostereogram simple wallpaper autostereogram
national geospatial-intelligence agency past and present geoint activities