- Top 5 Exhibitions at London Art Week 2015
- London Art Week is taking place this week, which means the best of London's Mayfair and St. James is on show for visitors who make it down to the West End.
- Varese - Sacro Monte Schedoni, Capella e Chignoli: la buona quadreria del Museo Baroffio
- L'autore di questa meraviglia dovrebbe essere Bartolomeo Schedoni (1578, 1615), artista modenese formatosi nella terra natia sulle orme di Correggio, dopo un breve apprendistato a Roma nella bottega di Federico Zuccari, alla fine del Cinquecento.
- Focus sulle new entry di Paris Tableau 2015
- Bartolomeo Schedoni (Modena 1578 - Parma 1615) La Santa Famiglia e l'Angelo. Bartolomeo Schedoni (Modena 1578 – Parma 1615) La Santa Famiglia e l'Angelo 94 x 78 cm. Il personaggio di questo dipinto monocromo, certamente uno « schizzo » per ...
- Martyrs: Roasted, Beheaded or Maimed
- Ordinary human tenderness appears only in images of the Madonna and Child. Painted in subtly modulated colors, a close-up picture of Mary cuddling her naked boy, by Bartolomeo Schedoni from about 1605-10, is a silky dream of maternal affection.
- Sotheby's Old Masters Sales Total Over $70m In New York
- Sotheby's has surprized the art market by reporting record prices in their annual Old Masters Week sales. The auctioneers have achieved an impressive total of $71,768,126* as of 30 January 2014. Important Old Master Paintings & Sculpture totaled ...
Bartolomeo Schedoni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bartolomeo Schedoni books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bartolomeo Schedoni Topics
Related searchesjacob l moreno
ten commandments jehovahs witnesses
adjusted service certificate law
day trading scalping
dialog system notable systems
late middle ages religion