- Findings Hint Pattanam Could be Muziris
- Quanzhou & Hepu (South China) Khao Sam Kaco (South Malay Peninsula) Tampralipti, Arikamedu, Kaveri Pattinam, Barygaza (India) Manthai, Anuradhapura and Manthai (Sri Lanka) Khor Rori (Oman), Cana (Yemen), Berenike, Myos Hormos and ...
- Saga of Barygaza
- "The gulf is very narrow at Barygaza and very hard to navigate for those coming from the ocean.
- EP Unny's The Making of Fort Kochi is an easy to read history book
- The alleged Greek pilot traces the coast past 'Barygaza' (Bharuch), 'Calliena' (Kalyan, near Mumbai) down to 'Cape Comari (Kanyakumari)' and up the Coromandel coast to Bengal. But the further he ventures beyond the Red Sea, the more inaccurate the ...
- Mausam tidings: Heritage wave nears Gujarat coast
- For centuries, monsoon winds have not only brought rains to countries of the Indian Ocean but also nurtured cultures and knowledge, besides promoting trade, engineering and religions.
- The Italian connection
- Engagement also occurred on a diplomatic level with the kingdom of Barygaza (Now the city of Bharuch in Gujarat, situated on the mouth of the river Narmada) sending an embassy to Rome in 25 BC.
Barygaza is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Barygaza books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
vegemite an australian yeast extract
sylvanus morley summation
williamsburg brooklyn music scene
minivan public image in the usa