- Girl meets dinosaur she helped create
- Aquarium director Peggy Sloan said Anya's colors seemed to fit the particular type of dinosaur, called the Baryonyx. “We don't really know what color dinosaurs were, so we have to guess,” Sloan said.
- The dinosaurs of Jurassic World: Baryonyx, Suchomimus, Edmontosaurus
- Both Baryonyx, from England, and Suchomimus, from Niger, are members of a group called the Spinosauridae, which includes the Spinosaurus of Jurassic Park III fame and the awesomely named Irritator*. Spinosaurus' most immediately noticeable feature is ...
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - Win Family Tickets
- The exhibition showcases 11 dinosaurs never seen in Perth before including the six metre long armoured tank, the Ankylosaurus, the fish eating Baryonyx, the pack hunting Dilophsaurus and a Chinese dinosaur, a Tsintaosaurus.
- College's dinosaur discoveries take Sussex back in time
- "The first dinosaur tooth ever found was iguanodon somewhere near Cuckfield, so we know that big dinosaurs like the iguanodon and baryonyx were roaming around in herds like cows. They would have towered above us," she said. Other interesting ...
- The strange creatures that used to roam Britain
- Baryonyx. Baryonyx is a genus of carnivorous saurischian dinosaur first discovered in clay pits just south of Dorking, England, and later reported from fossils found in northern Spain and Portugal.
Baryonyx is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baryonyx books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.