A selection of articles related to baseline data.
Original articles from our library related to the Baseline Data. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baseline Data.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Baseline Data is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baseline Data books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- USGS Assesses Baseline Conditions Prior to Uranium Mining near Grand Canyon
- Scientists have collected and analyzed 84 environmental samples to establish baseline data prior to any active uranium mining activities at the Canyon Uranium Mine, located south of Grand Canyon National Park. This baseline information will play an ...
- Sarepta 4-Year Data Analysis Of Eteplirsen To Treat DMD
- For experts and statistics people with a good knowledge of P-values and clinical trial data analysis, you may want to just jump ahead to the last section of this report with the statistical data analysis.
- Real-world data confirm TDF efficacy for HBV
- Forty-five percent of 80 patients positive for HBeAg at baseline lost the antigen during the course of the study. And 14 patients lost the hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg), while seven achieved HBsAg seroconversion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Baseline Data Topics
Related searchesdouble counting example
welsh people symbols
social distortion singles
ascorbic acid antioxidant mechanism
raymond chandler short stories