A selection of articles related to baseline data.
Original articles from our library related to the Baseline Data. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baseline Data.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Do Subliminal Audio Tapes Work?
- The theoretical potential for subliminal audio is not able to be established from the published scientific data at this time. Clearly, the published empirical data show that subliminal audio influence is either extremely weak or non-existent. And most...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Baseline Data is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baseline Data books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Appendix A5 - Baseline Data Collection for Social Aspects
- baseline socio-economic data collection at firstly for the pipeline, Above-Ground Installations.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL BASELINE DATA
- ARCHAEOLOGY BASELINE DATA TABLES. DECEMBER 2002. ARCHAEOLOGICAL BASELINE DATA.
- Challenges of collecting baseline data in emergency settings
- with improved commitment to data collection, evidence-based programming in crisis settings is possible.
- Usability of Voting Systems: Baseline Data for Paper, Punch Cards
- if usability has improved is to have baseline data on the usability of traditional technologies.
Suggested News Resources
- Non-existent baseline data calls agency green IT reporting into question
- FierceGovernmentIT tracks the latest technological developments in the US government. Join more than 17000 federal/state decision makers and IT executives who get FierceGovernmentIT via email. Sign up today!
- Congressmen hear wish list on commercial oil shale
- Her agency in October had recommended collecting baseline data. They were among 10 speakers at a field hearing in Grand Junction, Colo., of the House Energy and Mineral Resources Subcommittee.
- Molecular markers of anti-malarial drug resistance in Lahj Governorate, Yemen
- Background This is an investigation of anti-malarial molecular markers coupled with a therapeutic efficacy test of chloroquine (CQ) against falciparum malaria in an area of unstable malaria in Lahj Governorate, Yemen.
- Product review: Quarq's CinQo Saturn power meter
- (VN) — If you read Ben Delaney's article in the March issue of VeloNews, on the basics of training with a power meter, you might have already borrowed a meter, established some baseline data and possibly become a little interested in learning more.
Suggested Web Resources
- Base Line Data, Inc.
- Base Line Data, Inc. (BLD) was established in 1985 as an On-Stream Corrosion Survey Company.
- What is baseline data?
- Jun 28, 1999 Baseline data is basic information gathered before a program begins. It is used later to provide a comparison for assessing program impact.
- What is baseline data? definition and meaning
- Definition of baseline data: Initial collection of data which serves as a basis for comparison with the subsequently acquired data.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Baseline Data Topics
Related searchestim duncan olympics
the new school notes
platform game history
in the realm of the senses summary
tarawa towns and villages