A selection of articles related to basic chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Basic Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basic Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Basic Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basic Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Seven Basic Chakras - Webrairie
- 7 Basic Chakras. There are 7 basic Chakras in our bodys'. Each has a location, a function, an influence, color and many other things.
- 13 Steps to Higher Energy
- Basic Chakra Meditation Techniques. Meditation is the process of expanding your awareness.
- The Chakras
- chance at embracing our seven basic chakra identities, each of which builds upon the one below in an ever expanding pattern of larger systems.
- What is Pranic Healingо? By Gene Ang Pranic Healingо is a no
- the spine at the level of the navel), and basic (at the base of the spinal cord).
- SACRED CENTERS
- 101 – Seven Windows to the Soul (Basic Chakra Weekend) http://sacredcenters. com/workshops/workshops-a-z/seven-windows/.
Suggested News Resources
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- With just one button for attacking and one button for chucking shurikens, it all seems really basic. Chakra is, simply put, the essence of each fighter that allows them to pull off some devastating special moves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Basic Chakra Meditations
- Have balanced chakras w/ meditation Your mind & spirit will thank you.
- The Seven basic chakras - Yoga Guide @ New Kerala .Com
- The Seven basic chakras, posted by admin, About the Seven basic chakras.
- The basic chakra is located at the base of the spine or the coccyx area.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Basic Chakra Topics
Related searchesmusic of sudan haqibah
mario kart public roads
clarence saunders patent
surface wave examples
nervous conditions themes
excavation excavation types