Basic Programming Language Data Types
A selection of articles related to basic programming language data types.
Original articles from our library related to the Basic Programming Language Data Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basic Programming Language Data Types.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Basic Programming Language Data Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basic Programming Language Data Types books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Defeating The Ultimate Nemesis: Google's AlphaGo A.I. Takes 2-0 Lead In Go
- Moves could be stored in a sort of index; the program just had to figure out what types of moves to play and when.
- 11 Myths About Ada
- The Ada 2005 language included OOP support for Java-like interfaces and a library for container-like data types. And the latest version of the language standard, Ada 2012, brought in contract-based programming (subprogram pre- and post-conditions, type ...
- Oscars May be So White, but So Are Kids' Cartoons
- More than anything else he said, this line made me pause, because it made me think of the ways in which it fit into the research my colleagues and I have conducted as part of the Children's Television and Language Project at Tufts.
- Synopsys and SPICE Go Native
- Well, except when things get big and complex and you're competing with companies that are leveraging rather more modern analysis techniques like data mining. I mean, yeah, you can go ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.