- The cacao pathogen Moniliophthora roreri (Marasmiaceae) possesses biallelic A
- In basidiomycetes, meiosis occurs within specialized cells called basidia, which in Agaricales are typically produced within a mushroom-type fruiting body. While mushrooms typical of the Marasmiaceae are formed by M. perniciosa (Meinhardt et al.
- Mushrooms' Spores May Help Bring Rain To Forests
- Among basidiomycetes—a giant group of fungi (some 30,000 described species) that includes mushrooms—the “Buller's drop” method is a common form of spore dispersal. Named after A.H.
- The Way That Mushrooms Bring the Rain Will Astound You
- In their study, the researchers specifically looked at spores produced by Basidiomycetes fungi, a large phyla including thousands of mushroom-producing species. So-called basidiospores are released from the gill surface of mushrooms by a “catapult ...
- Functional analysis of liverworts in dual symbiosis with Glomeromycota and
- ITS primers with enhanced specificity for basidiomycetes - application to the identification of mycorrhizae and rusts. Mol Ecol 2: 113–118. | Article | PubMed | ISI | CAS |; Hammer EC, Pallon J, Wallander H, Olsson PA.
Basidiomycetes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basidiomycetes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfalling into infinity notes
baroque music list of baroque genres
hurricane allen impact
ethyl acetate other uses
anas ibn malik