- ba·sid·i·o·my·cete (b -s d - -m s t , -m -s t ). n. Any of various members of a large group of fungi bearing sexually produced spores on a basidium.
- Isolation of Saprophytic Basidiomycetes from Soil
- substrate was developed to isolate saprophytic basidiomycetes from soil. Organic detection of basidiomycetes producing laccase or peroxidase.
- Lecture 6 Basidiomycetes
- ascomycetes vs. basidiomycetes. ● Asci endogenous meiospores.
- PU awards PhDs
- “Persian Literature among Naushahis” and Zahida Nasreen in Mycology & Plant Pathology after approval of her research thesis titled, “Optimisation of Growth Conditions for Mass Cultivation of Some Edible and Medicinal Basidiomycetes.
- Two PhDs awarded
- Among Naushahis and Zahida Nasreen d/o Abdul Rashid in the subject of Mycology & Plant Pathology after approval of her research thesis entitled Optimization of Growth Conditions for Mass Cultivation of Some Edible and Medicinal Basidiomycetes.
- Houby nejsou jenom k pochutnání
- Jasné je, že převážná většina hub, které zajímají houbaře, náleží do podkmene stopkovýtrusých (Basidiomycetes), v něm pak do řádu lupenatých (Agaricales). Odborníci se však dodnes neshodli ani na definici jedlé houby.
- This site is a clearing house for research information about the basidiomycete fungi.
- The class Basidiomycetes includes those members that produce their basidia and basidiospores on or in a basidiocarp.
- The Basidiomycetes (MushroomExpert.Com)
- The mushrooms in the Basidiomycetes have spores that are attached to basidia, which are specialized cells on the spore-bearing surface (for example, the gills).
- The Basidiomycetes of the Fungi Kingdom
- About 25000 basidiomycete species have been identified. Most of the fungi body is mycelium, the mass of hyphae that constitutes the vegetative part of a fungus.
Basidiomycetes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basidiomycetes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
yield engineering definition