Basil Cultural Aspects
A selection of articles related to basil cultural aspects.
Original articles from our library related to the Basil Cultural Aspects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basil Cultural Aspects.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Basil Cultural Aspects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basil Cultural Aspects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 40 Greatest Emo Albums of All Time
- In a 2012 interview with Brooklyn Vegan, guitarist Tonie Joy explained, "Our inspiration came from life for the most part, [especially] the fucked-up aspects of human existence … Very little, if any, inspiration ....
- Turkey: Lost ancient island of Vordonisi to be revealed 1000 years after being
- An ancient, lost island in Turkey is set to be discovered by underwater archaeologists after being submerged by a giant earthquake over 1,000 years ago. The Byzantine island of Vordonisi was lost under the Mamara Sea but archaeologists have now ...
- Roger Casement: 16 Lives by Angus Mitchell review: an excellent effort
- From 1904 until he was marched to the scaffold in 1916, Casement worked unceasingly for, and spent practically all of his spare money on, the separatist cause in all of its aspects: cultural, linguistic, propagandistic and, of course, military.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Basil Cultural Aspects Topics
Related searchesworld geodetic system
computer crime fraud
history of geography marco polo
glycemic index criticism
zhou dynasty decline
dream symbol conscience
igneous rock morphology and setting