A selection of articles related to basil.
Original articles from our library related to the Basil. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basil.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Basil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Basil - An Herb Society Of America - The Herb Society of America
- An Herb Society of America Fact Sheet. Basil. Culinary Types: Ocimum basilicum (sweet basil).
- ST. BASIL LITURGY
- which is commonly known as The Liturgy of St. Basil. This book is written primarily for those people who do not speak.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS BASIL O'CONNOR STARTER
- Basil O'Connor applicants may not be recipients of a major grant (e.g.
- basil - Farmspot
- Temperatures below 48žF will cause basil to blacken and wilt.
Suggested News Resources
- Lindsey Bareham's tomato and basil omelette (serves 4)
- Besides I happened to have a pot of fresh basil in the kitchen, so an instant photograph to illustrate the recipe was easy. The author says it can be eaten hot, warm or cold with a few black Nicoise olives.
- EGGPLANT RECIPES: Eggplant Parmesan . . . Pasta with Roasted Vegetables and Basil
- Add vegetables, butter, Parmesan and basil to pasta; season with salt and pepper, and toss gently to combine. Serve with more cheese if desired.
- Grilled Eggplant And Basil Sandwich--Part 2
- Slice and toast the bread, then spread the mayo mixture on each slice. Set aside. Slice the tomato.
- Spice up a summer lemonade recipe
- I'm definitely going to make homemade strawberry lemonade with fresh basil in it at least one more time. It's the perfect summer drink, full of the flavor of ripe strawberries, freshly squeezed lemons and basil right out of the garden.
- The best pasta sauces often are the least cooked
- One of the many basic ways they prepare garden-fresh tomatoes is in a pomodoro sauce made with basil and garlic tossed with pasta.
Suggested Web Resources
- Basil Market
- Online auction site to buy and sell items. It also features a price check and a forum with videos, screenshots and chat.
- Growing, Selecting And Using Basil, HYG-1644-94
- Basil is an annual herb belonging to the mint family, Lamiaceae (Labiatae) and like others in this family, basil can be identified by its square, hair.
- Basil Thai Restaurant
- Refined Thai Cuisine and an invigorating dining experience in the heart of downtown Charleston, SC and Charlotte, NC.
- WHFoods: Basil
- The round, often pointed leaves of the basil plant looks a lot like peppermint to which it is related.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstar alliance membership history
lady in the dark
cambridge massachusetts economy