- Untold story of Brig Taddeo Kanyankore, RO036
- Being friendly, especially to 2nd Lt Ndyanabo, who was deployed at Makindye barracks, Kanyankore managed to pass a secret massage to Basilio Okello who was at the time commanding officer of the central brigade and was friends with Kanyankore.
- Lt. Col. Ogole Memorium: Country; Justice, Unity And Peace
- But in July 1985 Museveni received a big gift when President Obote was deposed by Generals Tito Okello and Basilio Okello. Some have referred to this as a "Palace Coup" as historically the Langi and Acholi communities had been considered as brothers.
- 20 years on: Is it sunrise or sunset for Buganda?
- This is because the successive regimes of Obote (in reincarnation) Tito Lutwa, Basilio Okello, Paulo Muwanga, Godfrey Binaisa and Prof Yusuf Lule had little or no time to ponder the restoration of kingdoms in Uganda.
- Government warns clergy off electoral reforms
- Uncomfortable that the opposition-led campaign for electoral reform has drawn in religious leaders, government has urged the Inter-Religious Council of Uganda (IRCU) to stay away from politics. The Observer has learnt that State House has been exerting ...
- Bombo barracks issues tight security guidelines
- Brig. Charles Angina addresses residents during a security meeting in Bombo Town at the weekend. The army officer issued an order to all army deserters to leave the town following the murder of 10 people in the town at the weekend.
Basilio Okello is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basilio Okello books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Basilio Okello Topics
Related searchesboxing british boxing legends
boxing day events on boxing day
konoha jonin namiashi raido
hebrew grammar imperative
geelong grammar school houses