Basque People History
A selection of articles related to basque people history.
Original articles from our library related to the Basque People History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basque People History.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Basque People History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basque People History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Artist set to show off trailmarker tree, Native-American themed art
- "What was cool is people came for the art and learned about the trees and now they come for both," he said, noting that people come from all over the country who have been following his work. "My art is impressionistic ...
- HDP: Lift the immunities, build a safer future
- Things are tough in Turkey. In July 2015, the PKK leadership unilaterally ended a two-and-a-half-year cease-fire to derail disarmament talks and return to violence.
- 'I Would Never Say That I Model as a Man': Androgynous Models Clear the Air
- Avant-garde idol Alexander McQueen put men and women on the same runway in the late '90s, seamlessly modeling their respective collections (as artificial rain fell from somewhere). Dior Homme feminized the men's aesthetic in the early 2000s, described ...
- Separatist Basque leader vows to fight for independence
- “You are making history and we are learning a lot. The Basque people won't leave you alone.” Nationally, Spain is frozen in political deadlock and has not managed to form a functioning government since its general elections in December.
- Spanish state: Basque leader Otegi freed as Podemos-PSOE war intensifies
- Addressing Podemos (the “Spanish new left”) he added: “We Basque supporters of independence are ready to collaborate in the democratisation of the State, but we don't believe it is possible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.