A selection of articles related to basque.
Original articles from our library related to the Basque. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Basque.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Basque is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basque books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Translating the Basque Culture
- Basque Studies Program, University of Nevada-Renoand.
Suggested News Resources
- Separatists unhappy about the Vuelta a Espana visiting Basque Country
- The Vuelta a España, which will start on Saturday in Benidorm, is facing protests from separatist Basque movements. For the first time in 33 years, the race is going to visit that region of Spain on stages 19 (Noja-Bilbao) and 20 (Bilbao-Vitoria).
- Economic growth and that of waste does not have to go hand-in-hand
- Ms Miren Artaraz, director of the Business Studies Faculty in the Basque City of Vitoria, not only shares this thesis, but also holds that, as important as managing the waste, or even more so, is avoiding producing the rubbish in the first place.
- Band finds magic for new album
- The indie-rock band Plants and Animals, featuring Warren C. Spicer, Matthew Woodley and Nicolas Basque, will be at the Rock of the Woods music festival on Saturday. Tickets: Advance passes $100 (two-day) and $65 (one-day).
- Basque filmmaker brings his latest project home to Boise
- BY DANA OLAND - email@example.com Boise filmmaker Javi Zubizarreta, center, will debut “Zuretzako,” a story based on his grandfather's journey from the Basque Country to the mountains of Idaho.
Suggested Web Resources
- Basque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Basque may refer to: The Basque language; The Basque people.
- Basque people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Basque - few monoglots. Spanish - 1525000 monoglots.
- Basque language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Basque, a language with no known relatives spoken in northern Spain and southern France.
- Buber's Basque Page
- The Basque Country is certainly on a role with all three provincial capitals being recognized for A very interesting development from the Basque Country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspeedrun halo series
disputation medieval disputations
juan pablo montoya formula 1 results
masters and johnson research work