A selection of articles related to bassoon technique.
Original articles from our library related to the Bassoon Technique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bassoon Technique.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
Bassoon Technique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bassoon Technique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Starting a Student on Bassoon
- techniques have evolved over the past few years that make life much less complicated for the beginner or professional, bassoonist or teacher.
- Introduction I began studying with Harold Goltzer, then associate
- Manhattan was that Mr.
- Bassoon Teacher's Guide - Educators
- As you see, these basic techniques of bassoon playing are siInilar to the ones used for all. woodWind mstruments.
- Bassoon technique. London: Oxford University Press, 1962. A well written commentary on bassoon technique, targeted for students.
- Book Reviews - Michael Burns bassoon Home
- Chapter 4 is entitled bassoon technique and leaps right in with an excellent description of the half-hole technique. Again, the illustrations are a major bonus.
Suggested News Resources
- Schillinger hits the high note
- Schillinger showed her skill in the extremities of bassoon technique with large intervallic leaps, sporadic rhythms, and the display of the full spectrum of dynamics.
- All-State Musician Heading to Juilliard for Bassoon
- Dr. Hile and Ann Dufek, Sechan's band director and bassoon teacher (respectively), worked with him to fully develop his bassoon technique. He credits them with instilling within him the importance of stretching to reach one's full potential.
Suggested Web Resources
- May 27, 2011 Intonation - how do you tune a bassoon? Instrument and equipment recommendations.
- Bassoon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Technique. Female bassoon player.
- Amazon.com: Bassoon Technique (9780193186064): Archie
- Amazon.com: Bassoon Technique (9780193186064): Archie Camden: Books.
- JazzBassoon.com Paul Hanson
- Paul Hanson on Bassoon Technique: I believe in a good classical foundation for the bassoon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.