- The Bastarnae were used by the Macedonian kings Philip V and Perseus against on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Classical Records and German Origins, Part 5
- In the times of Strabo and Tacitus a Germanic tribe called the Bastarnae dwelt afraid of him than of the Bastarnae, and they begged for aid.
- CI DACIAE ALANI SARMATAE MERIDIES BASTARNAE CARPI
- BASTARNAE. CARPI. SARMATAE.
- KINGDOM OF PONTUS 132 BC – 47 BC EARLY PONTIC CinC
- Bastarnae cavalry "Irregular A" MC, JLS, Sh, @ 24 points per 3 figure element.
- Res Gestae Divi Augusti  Annos undeviginti natus exercitum
- appetiverunt per legatos Bastarnae Scythaeque et Sarmatarum qui sunt citra. 37 flumen Tanaim et ultra reges, Albanorumque rex et Hiberorum et Medorum.
- Euratlas Periodis Web - Map of Bastarnae in Year 100
- Online historical atlas showing a map of Europe at the end of each century from year 1 to year 2000. Map of Bastarnae in year 100.
- Dec 2, 2004 Ancient History Reference, Community, and Games.
Bastarnae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bastarnae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.