- Basterland · Bushmanland · Damaraland · East Caprivi (self rule 1976) · Hereroland (self-rule 1970) Kaokoland · Kavangoland What is a bantustan?
- Politics and judicial decision-making in Namibia: Separate or
- Rehoboth. Bastergemeente v. Government of the.
- Voortrekkermense 3 indeks
- Basterland, 57; Stander weggetrek ... .......................................................... 69.
- Heritage Scoping Report for the proposed Ofir ZX Photovoltaic Plant
- Aug 2, 2011 person in ―Basterland‖ who understood the art of channelling water to other areas, directed this irrigation project in 1882.
- The Influence of Early Apartheid Intellectualisation on Twentieth
- Rehoboth (or 'Basterland' – 'Bastard Land' as Eloff dubs it elsewhere) in the then. South West Africa by one Professor Eugene Fischer (Eloff, 1942: 76).
- International Body Advocates for Baster Authority
- There was a High Court challenge of the government's alienation of the Rehoboth Baster land, but this matter was not conclusively resolved. Van Wyk said the Basters have constituted a traditional authority since 1870.
- du caire au cap: For Baster or Worse / Solitude et bâtardise, le grand
- 25 août 2010 Welcome to Basterland!
Basterland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Basterland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesveda and dreams
ancient egypt notes
penrith new south wales demographics