A selection of articles related to bat.
Original articles from our library related to the Bat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bat.
- Primeval deity from the 7th Upper Egyptian Nome, depicted on the Narmer Palette (ca 3100) with cow's horns and two faces. In the New Kingdom assimilated to Hathor. As a very primeval deity, Bat had no temples or priesthood of her own....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
Bat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attracting Bats
- Can I “bait” my bat house with something to speed up the process? These are just some of the most frequently asked questions about bat houses.
- Homeowner's Guide to Bats - Mass.gov
- approximately 850 species of bats in the world, only 39 occur in the United.
- What is it like to be a bat
- What is it like to be a bat? Thomas Nagel. [From The Philosophical Review LXXXIII, 4 (October 1974): 435-50.
Suggested News Resources
- Bats throw one away as IronPigs win wild one
- By Ryan Suckow / Louisville Bats LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Edinson Volquez and the Bats offense hung tough, but a ninth inning wild pitch gave Lehigh Valley the winning run as they walked away with a 5-4 win.
- World's biggest bat show opened to public
- By Colin McDonald Mexican free-tailed bats at Bracken Bat Cave emerging earlier due to drought. Aug. 27, 2011.
- Angels searching for vintage Vernon
- All that matters is that next game, that next at-bat, your next play in the field," Wells said. "That's all that matters from this point on.
- Des Moines family gets on the bat-phone after flying invader's visit
- Dustin Cipale takes a picture of animal control officer Cindy Alley and the bat that flew into his house on the 400 block of East Pleasant View Drive in Des Moines on Thursday morning.
- Drive taken out of Augusta bats in 10-4 loss
- Greenville tied the game in the bottom of the second on a two-run home run by Xander Boegarts – his second in as many nights – and a sacrifice fly off the bat of David Renfroe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bat Conservation International, Inc.
- Information about bats, their conservation and how to get involved.
- Bats Facts and Video - Order: Chiroptera - Defenders of Wildlife
- Get the facts on bats. Bats are the only mammals capable of true flight. Take action and help save endangered bats.
- Bats Bats Everywhere
- Features information about where bats live, what type of homes they live in, and how they help out humans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.