A selection of articles related to bat.
Original articles from our library related to the Bat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bat.
- Primeval deity from the 7th Upper Egyptian Nome, depicted on the Narmer Palette (ca 3100) with cow's horns and two faces. In the New Kingdom assimilated to Hathor. As a very primeval deity, Bat had no temples or priesthood of her own....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Holly: Correspondences
- Ilex aquifolium of I. opaca Folk Names: Aquifolius, Bat's Wings, Christ's Thorn, Holy Tree, Holm Chaste, Hulum, Hulver Bush, Tinne Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Lightning, Luck, Dream Magic...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Bat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 10 pounds of bat guano found in office ceiling
- The bat feces was found above the ceiling in the office of Ken Lawson, who serves as the secretary of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation, the AP story said.
- 10 pounds of bat poop found above Florida official's desk
- Ten pounds of bat feces were found Thursday in the ceiling above the desk of Department of Business and Professional Regulation SecretaryKen Lawson, located in Northwood Centre. The find comes amid a surprise effort by the Florida Legislature to move ...
- Fruit bat pup loses one mother, gets two in return
- They might be a bad omen for several others, but for these two Prabhadevi women, a newly born one-and-a-half inch fruit bat pup is nothing less than a child. The pup's mother was found dead after being entangled in a manjha that cut through her wing.
- Sound that is coming off MS Dhoni's bat is good news for India before ICC
- New Delhi: Sachin Tendulkar says the "sound" that came off skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni's bat during the recent Asia Cup was a reflection of his positive mindset and it was a good news for already "favourites" India in the World Twenty20. Dhoni's ...
- 10 pounds of bat guano discovered in Florida office ceiling
- One of Florida's top regulators is being ordered to stay away from his office because of 10 pounds of bat guano discovered above his desk.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.