Bates Method Eye Exercises
A selection of articles related to bates method eye exercises.
Original articles from our library related to the Bates Method Eye Exercises. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bates Method Eye Exercises.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Bates Method Eye Exercises is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bates Method Eye Exercises books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Theory and the Facts
- No eye drops or mechanical gadgets to buy! This invaluable Method.' Dr.
- The Cure of Imperfect Sight by - Free Eye Exercises for Better Vision
- PRESBYOPIA REDUCTION
- eyes using the Bates palming, sunning and central fixation drills, I taught him I do fifteen minutes the first day and then on subsequent days exercise for fifteen minutes . If this method fails, copy the presbyopia chart on transparency.
- Occam's Razor and the Bates Method Campbell Hewett
- exercise. After six months, it was reported that the children experienced relief of eye strain. (“Bates method”, 2009, Treatments section, para.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Bates Method Eye Exercises | Better Eyesight Without Glasses
- The Bates method eye exercises and eye improvement techniques are based on the work of Dr. William Bates, an expert in the field of vision problems.
- Bates method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Eye-care physician William Horatio Bates (1860–1931) attributed nearly all sight .. eye exercises, visualizations from the Seth Material, and the Bates method.
- The Bates Method – Eye Exercises for Natural Vision Improvement
- Mar 17, 2010 The Bates Method – Eye Exercises for Natural Vision Improvement.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.