A selection of articles related to bath.
Original articles from our library related to the Bath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bath.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Bath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- LePage spars with hecklers at Bath town hall forum
- BATH — Gov. Paul LePage sparred with several hecklers while attempting to outline and defend his policy agenda during an occasionally contentious forum at Morse High School on Thursday. The governor's town hall was part of a statewide policy tour that ...
- Girl uses plastic box as bath in Birmingham University student accommodation
- But, one enterprising Birmingham University – and bath aficionado – has come up with an ingenious solution for the lack of bath in her student house – by buying her own plastic hot tub. Twenty-year-old philosophy student Lucy Lyth came up with the idea ...
- Bath Gin, and other British spirits Jane Austen would give a wink to
- Bath Gin's founder, Peter Meacock, an ex-artist, is a fun and irreverent figure in the sometimes-serious world of fine spirits.
- Grandma aged 96 who died in scalding bath may have been 'trapped there for days'
- A grandmother tragically died after she fell into a bath and couldn't get out, an inquest has heard. The body of Rosa Turrell was found by her grandson on November 22 last year, she was dressed in a nightgown in the bath.
- 'Bath-packs for Flint' offers personal care products in water crisis
- Kids help assemble "bath packs" on Thursday March 10, 2016 at the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Flint. The approximately 500 packs, donated by High Ridge Brands, consist of soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Conor Ralph | MLive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.