A selection of articles related to bath.
Original articles from our library related to the Bath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bath.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Banniki
- (sing. Bannik) Any of a class of household spirits, these being particularly associated with the bath-house, or Sauna....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bath books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) (“bath salts”, “Ivory Wave
- Drug Enforcement Administration. Office of Diversion Control. Drug & Chemical Evaluation Section.
- Increasing Abuse of Bath Salts
- Dec 17, 2010 Increasing Abuse of Bath Salts. U . S .
- Bath Corning Bath schedule
- Bath. Corning. Bath announcement of that route by the Bus Operator will be made before the bus departs such point.
Suggested News Resources
- Bath salts, legal and scary
- By Sophia Kazmi Eight Ballz Ultra Premium Bath Salts purchased at the Livermore Smoke Shop in Livermore, Calif., on Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2011.
- NEW: RI Lawmakers Seek To Ban “Bath Salts”
- Emergency rooms and hospitals across the country are reporting more and more individuals who have used “bath salts” as recreational drugs. The products, found in stores, come in small packets of crystals or powder.
- Rise and Shine for a Bed Bath & Beyond Options Bet
- Bed Bath and Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) looks like a nice candidate. Its first-quarter earnings were up 38% and had a 10% sales increase.
- DreamMaker does it again – Amarillo couple gets much-needed bath remodel
- Now, that same sink is the focal point of their beautiful new bathroom, which was completed this summer in a four-week project by DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of Amarillo.
- Roof damage in Goldsboro, Bath from Irene
- Raleigh, NC — Hurricane Irene tore off the roof of a Goldsboro mall and damaged a Bath elementary school Saturday as the slow-moving storm washed across North Carolina.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bath, Somerset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bath is a city in the ceremonial county of Somerset in the south west of England.
- Bath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bath may refer to: Bathing, immersion in a fluid.
- Bath & Body Works: Body Care, Home Fragrance, Beauty, Great
- Bath & Body Works - Shop our great fragrance finds in Body Care, Anti-Bac, World's Best Candle, Wallflowers, Gifts and Discontinued Fragrances.
- Bath Tourist Information | Bath Hotel & Accommodation
- Bath's official tourist information site.
- City of Bath Municipal Government Website, Community and Visiting
- Long known as the City of Ships, Bath, Maine finds its soul and identity in shipbuilding.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alexander shulgin books
tabloid famous tabloids
the masque of mandragora plot
richard le breton