Bathala The Story Of Creation
A selection of articles related to bathala the story of creation.
Original articles from our library related to the Bathala The Story Of Creation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bathala The Story Of Creation.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Bathala The Story Of Creation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bathala The Story Of Creation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Useless indignation
- ”Amihan gazed upon the bamboo reed planted by Bathala and she heard voices coming from inside the bamboo. “Oh North Wind! North Wind!
- Build An Offshore Development Team That Won't Suck
- The No. 1 problem of almost every Silicon Valley entrepreneur is finding engineers. Developers in San Francisco are similar to apartments in San Francisco — really expensive, hard to get and even harder to keep.
- TEDxDiliman: A doctor, graphic novelist, and chef on beating the odds in their
- And I missed that. I also missed my friends,” Arre narrated. So he based the characters on the people he knew in UP Diliman, where he took up Fine Arts.
- Here is to art
- This is a happy incidence because when I started to write about the people and events of this Island, I could articulate the people's stories and adventures and dreams with gladsome facility.
- Jaime de Guzman: Proudly 'indio' artist's seminal vision
- Among the hundreds of large, medium to small oil paintings, and some charcoal pieces and drawings by this painter over the past half century, the 94 on show in the ongoing “Revelations: A Jaime de Guzman Retrospective” at the Cultural Center of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.