A selection of articles related to bathochromic shift.
Original articles from our library related to the Bathochromic Shift. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bathochromic Shift.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Bathochromic Shift is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bathochromic Shift books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Recent progress of optical functional nanomaterials based on organoboron
- Various intriguing characteristics have been obtained, such as low-lying LUMO orbitals, an improvement of electron-accepting ability and a bathochromic shift of the absorption and emission spectra. These low-lying LUMO levels are advantageous for the ...
- FYI: Why Does Lobster Turn Red When You Cook It?
- Depending on the type of protein it bonds to, there's either what's called a bathochromic shift, which turns the pigment blue, or a hyspochromic shift, to yellow.
- ATP Gets Smart/Absorbing BLA Assay
- Cleavage of the β-lactam ring by bla results in a bathochromic shift of 64 nm (λmax from 378 nm to 442 nm; see Figure 2). The KM value for Chromacef using VIM-2 metallo-β-lactamase was 30 ± 7 μM and for TEM-1 it was 51 ± 15 μM, which are values similar ...
- Structural enhancement of two-photon sensitizers for photodynamic therapy
- First, increasing the number of bromine groups, which are electron-deficient, causes a bathochromic shift in the one-photon absorption and emission spectra, placing the latter in the biological transparency window.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bathochromic Shift Topics
Related searchescapacitive electrostatic coupling
ford capri australia
gaius scribonius curio
banjica concentration camp